General Manufacturing Floor Coatings
Durable and Safe Flooring for Factories
If you’re in the general manufacturing sector, you know the value of quality equipment that’s built to last. In the same way, the factory flooring you choose should be strong enough to withstand day-to-day stresses without needing to be replaced every couple of years.
Depending on your industry, you may want to consider the following types of floor coatings, or have an expert recommend a combination of approaches:
- Epoxy floor coating – This durable coating stands up to impacts heavy traffic and lasts for years.
- Urethane floor coating – Urethane is also noted for its exceptional strength and abrasion resistance.
- USDA-compliant floor coatings – If your factory processes food or beverage products, your floors will need to meet several regulations. Let us recommend a sanitary and easy-to-clean option that meets your needs.
- Floor striping for 5S organization – The right floor striping strategy can keep traffic moving well, communicate the flow of your manufacturing process, and mark hazardous areas.
- Floor joint and crack filling – Cracks, unfilled joints, and spalling in your factory’s concrete floor pose safety risks and can wear out machinery over time.
- Anti-slip flooring – Prevent employee injury by installing an epoxy floor coating with extra grip.
- Electrostatic dissipative flooring – Protect electronic equipment from stray static discharges with ESD flooring.
- Extreme chemical resistant floor coatings – If your manufacturing process handles corrosive chemicals, the right floor coating will protect your floors from deterioration.
The experts at CPC Floor Coatings can make specific flooring recommendations based on your unique manufacturing facility. We’ve been in the business for more than 45 years, and we have the knowledge and manpower to complete jobs on time and on budget to keep your factory downtime to a minimum. Contact us for a free consultation by calling (864) 855-0600 or using the form to the right.
Let’s get down to business.
One quick form submission gets the ball rolling. . .